2013 Edwin Parr Nominee |
2013 Edwin Parr Nominee
Congratulations to Paulina Stechliczek, the Prairie Rose School Division 2013 Edwin Parr nominee. Paulina is a teacher at Seven Persons School.
Please be advised that the video is uploaded in Flash format and therefore will not be accessible on Apple products including iPad and iPhone. All other platforms are ok.
Watch the video to learn more:
The Edwin Parr award recognizes excellent first year teachers that meet the following criteria:
- Any first year K-12 teacher is eligible for nomination.
- A minimum of 100 full-time equivalent days of teaching service within the current school year is required (ie) September 2012 to June 2013.
- A teacher may have a maximum of 120 full-time equivalent days of teaching service prior to signing a contract.
- A teacher must hold an Interim Professional Certificate or other valid Alberta teaching authority.
- First year teaching experience must be completed in Alberta from a school jurisdiction that is a member of the ASBA.
- Each school board is restricted to nominating one candidate.